Your health & vision is our top priority and we are excited to get back to caring for the community's vision. While we remained open for urgent and emergent services during the "stay at home" order, many of our elective and routine services were on hold. We are thrilled to announce the reopening of our clinics and services as the state of Washington continues its phased reopening approach. Please give us a call at (509) 456-0107 if you have any questions.
All Clinic Locations and Optical Departments are Open at This Time
We would like to send a HUGE thank you to all the healthcare workers putting themselves on the frontlines of this pandemic. We have you and your families in our thoughts and appreciate the great work you are doing for our community!
What to Expect at Your Appointment
FOR YOUR SAFETY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO SUPPORT SOCIAL DISTANCING AND INFECTION CONTROL:
- WEAR A MASK when visiting any of our clinics. Please help us follow the latest Spokane Regional Health District mask requirements to keep the cases down in our area.
- SCREENING is required for all persons entering the building, at the front, main entrance of each clinic location to ensure you may safely proceed with your visit
- STAY HOME IF SICK OR HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH SOMEONE DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19 and call the scheduling department at (509) 456-0107 to cancel and reschedule your appointment
- ARRIVE NO MORE THAN 15 MINUTES before your appointment, otherwise, please wait in your car
- MASK REQUIRED to enter the clinic
- PATIENTS ONLY may enter the clinic. Family/Friend, please wait in the car. ONE family/friend per pediatric patient, special needs patient, or Driver for patient having surgery
Here are some additional steps we are taking for your safety
- Taking temperature of all staff and patients upon arriving at the clinic.
- Plexiglass shields have been added to our check-in locations.
- Discontinuing coffee / tea service at each of our clinics in an effort to minimize contact with hard surfaces to reduce the spread of infection.
- Removing magazines from our waiting room areas .
- Making our waiting areas better suited for social distancing
- Ensuring our employees stay home if they are sick.
Please follow these recommendations to protect yourself and others:
- Take temperature prior to coming to your appointment
- If you feel sick and have any of these symptoms, fever, cough, trouble breathing, please contact our office at (509) 456-0107 to cancel your appointment
- If you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with, or potentially exposed to COVID – 19, please contact our office at (509) 456-0107 to cancel your appointment
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- If you have any serious symptoms like trouble breathing, dial 9-1-1 to reach local emergency services
- For additional information, we recommend visiting the CDC Website, the Washington State Department of Health website, and/or the Spokane Regional Health District website.